gra-dult-hood n.

1. A stage in life between graduation and adulthood.
2. Gradulthood often involves jobs that don't fulfil a graduate's expectations.
3. A term coined during the recession.


Now that's what I call thrift: #21

Peas. I love peas. I’ll often put them in with a pan of potatoes a few minutes before they’re ready, then when they’re cooked, chuck a knob of butter in and crush it all together. Not mash, crush. I also love mushy peas; after all, what’s the point in fish and chips without mushy peas?

Now that’s what I call thrift #21: Free recipe book

Sometimes in life I find you come across a book that makes you think, ‘why haven’t I read this before?’ It happened to me with Danny Wallace’s Yes Man, Sebastian Faulk’s Bird Song, and now, the Yes More Peas recipe book (it’s actually Yes Peas, with a little arrow between the words pointing to More - clever). Why have I never come across this before? I’ve ordered one. I’m not even joking, I’ve gone and done it, and best of all, it’s free! Here’s the link for your free, pea, recipe book : http://www.peas.org/contactYP.php

No comments:

Post a Comment