gra-dult-hood n.

1. A stage in life between graduation and adulthood.
2. Gradulthood often involves jobs that don't fulfil a graduate's expectations.
3. A term coined during the recession.


Now that's what I call thrift: #31

When I was in primary school, we did a production of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I say production, but that makes it sound as if it was professional, and it most certainly wasn't - the opening scene featured the song Sweet like chocolate. Anyway, the lead role (Charlie) was played by a lad called Charlie, and I played the compelling, and at the time critically acclaimed, part of Mike TV. Did the fact that I was called Michael, and Charlie was called Charlie, help us get these parts? A small part of me thinks yes, so this week I'm offering you the chance, to have YOUR Mike TV moment, with our Royal Wedding themed:

Now that's what I call thrift: #31
I can't really believe I'm writing this, but if you share your name with either of the happy couple, you can gain free entry to attractions across the country. From Drayton Manor to Warwick Castle, and Chiltern railway, prove your called Will or Kate, and it's free entry! Most of the offers are only valid for tomorrow, but the nice people at London Zoo have extended their offer until Monday. However, the not so nice people at the London Eye stipulate that you have to be married, AND called Will and Kate to gain free entry, but they have extended it until the 6th May if you're willing to carry your wedding certificate around with you.

Imagine if they did this every time Katie Price got married...

No comments:

Post a Comment