gra-dult-hood n.

1. A stage in life between graduation and adulthood.
2. Gradulthood often involves jobs that don't fulfil a graduate's expectations.
3. A term coined during the recession.


Tweet of the week.

A slightly different direction to usual for 'Tweet of the week' this time. Here are three tweets that I've retweeted in the past 7 days:

@DannyCalders: Japanese nuclear worker on the news: "I am prepared to die to avoid meltdown." Say it with me--I will not complain about my job today.

@JeremyCorbyn: I have written @ article on and the suspicious rush to war :http://t.co/YxUoHC1 up on the site now

@Lord_Sugar: How to become England captain: Adultery, Flog Hospitality tickets, Harass Americans while drunk, alleged charges of assault, insult referees.

No comments:

Post a Comment