gra-dult-hood n.

1. A stage in life between graduation and adulthood.
2. Gradulthood often involves jobs that don't fulfil a graduate's expectations.
3. A term coined during the recession.


A Gradult at work: TV Studios

Over the next few weeks I shall be (ever so slightly) hoisted away from Gradulthood, as well as my beloved Twitter account, because I’m working fairly long hours as a runner on a short-term contract at the new Media City Studios in Salford. I will be working on a big Endemol production for the BBC, which will going out on Saturday nights from March. It’s the first large-scale production to be filmed at the new studios, so it’s a great opportunity, and very exciting to be involved in. I will hopefully be posting a few updates on my time at Media City, but for the time being, here's a picture of the sight that greeted me on my first morning at the studios...

No comments:

Post a Comment