gra-dult-hood n.

1. A stage in life between graduation and adulthood.
2. Gradulthood often involves jobs that don't fulfil a graduate's expectations.
3. A term coined during the recession.


This week on Gradulthood

Here's our weekly reminder of what we've written in the last 7 days. I'm afraid I've no time to try and write anything vaguely amusing here because I'm rushing off to watch Preston lose once again. Why? I don't know, but if we win it's 20 quid in my back pocket...

3 things I learnt this week - A shortened version this week; short but sweet.

A week in a tweet - You know the drill.

Gradulthood jobs: Twitter - My thoughts on using Twitter as a tool in a job hunt.

Gradults 0 - 1 The Morning Alarm - If you don't like getting up of a morning, read this post.

News Views: Hugh's fish fight - A few stats about Hugh's fish fight. Discard really is crazy.

A Gradult Abroad: South America, pt. 3 - Buenos Aires, Mendoza and Cordoba.

The 'Gradulthood jobs' series - A round up article of everything we've written so far in the series.

Now that's what I call thrift #14 - BBC TV/Radio audience tickets.

Now that's what I call thrift #15 - Living with your parents.

I didn't realise we'd written that much this week! This is our 95th post so keep an eye out for our 100th in the first half of next week.


This week I've been mainly listening to Jason Mraz.

No comments:

Post a Comment