gra-dult-hood n.

1. A stage in life between graduation and adulthood.
2. Gradulthood often involves jobs that don't fulfil a graduate's expectations.
3. A term coined during the recession.


This Week on Gradulthood

With Michael Gray working it's been left to me to produce this weeks round up of all things Gradulthood. As I type this I've just seen nine potential pounds snatched from me by Michaels very own Preston, what's a Saturday without a futile flutter?

3 Things I learnt this week - Schools out, still learning.

What makes a Gradult: Vol 1 - You'll never see a Gradult at the vets.

Week in a tweet - What have we been up to? Anyone bothered?

A Gradult goes to a conference - so you don't have to. Read what Michael learnt.

A Gradult makes 11,000 calls - Not that I'm bragging about it.

Thrift 16 - Documenting the #savethethrift campaign.

A Gradult at work: TV Studios - Michael's first day at the TV studios. Brooding photography included.

Youth In Revolt - Chris Metcalfe makes his Gradulthood debut.

No comments:

Post a Comment